I purchased an iPhone 11 to replace my iPhone 6s which had been having battery issues and randomly been turning itself off and on during the normal day. Since I have it I begin to experiment with the variety of functionality.
I would call this a iPhone 11 review with ios13 built in
- This is the feature I had most wanted since I felt the brightness of normal mode want always necessary. The black background makes everything easier to read. I also find it takes less battery life having to turn on and off each pixel.
- Most people told me CarPlay was awesome I didn’t realize how integrated it was until I had a car which was compatible then everything in my vehicle seemed to be upgraded. Text messages with Siri, easy navigation.
- The new home screen with ios13 definitely improvise on these great features. I know where I am instantly, my music is accessible and my day at a glance is there. I defiantly feel this is something all iPhone users should take advantage of as we move around in this fast paced world.
- I am still experimenting with it but took an awesome snow video that is below. I am not familiar with all the portrait features but it definitely is going to make me think of I should still bring my zoom point and shoot Panasonic camera on trips
- [wpvideo 4CkX36oj ]
Now it’s been a few months and here is my experience
- The battery life is amazing. It runs for over a day on a charge
- The Face ID is difficult to master on the iPhone11 especially with someone who has glasses and sometimes doesn’t need them to read
- Dark mode is so easy to use I get spoiled when I switch to a computer that doesn’t have it.
- I like wireless charging and find it useful but not a show stopper
- The swipe typing is great especially if you have big fingers.
My recommendation is get one.